Sunday 3 February 2013

Greetings and Felicitation


I am a writer working on my first novel. It has been a work-in-progress since I was seven, and won a national writing competition. I have had a couple of poems published, and am currently building a collection of rejection letters.
I have decided to start a blog as I am very passionate about countless things. I do as many others do when frustrated; break into a tirade on Facebook. However, I have started to connect with several people who have blog pages. I have found them fascinating and find that I have been inspired to change things in my life as a result.
Hence my desire to start my own blog. I would like to be able to give a definite framework for this page, but I am not sure which direction it will take. So join me, reply when you like my topic and let me know when you think I have squandered your precious time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment